Thursday, December 13, 2007

I have to say that the response to the new cartoon-based caption contest has been amazing. It just goes to show what a difference promoting it in the newspaper makes. We got 147 entries this week, when typically we've been getting anywhere between 30 and 50. Of course, the fact that I've been pushing everyone I know to enter has to help too. Even my Gran back home in Scotland entered. Thanks, Gran!

Anyway, your tasks as readers haven't ended yet. Now that you've entered, you need to vote for the overall winner. Our judges have selected our favourite 4 entries, and I've put them in a poll. You have one week to decide the winner.

If you weren't selected as one of the four finalists, well, you just weren't funny enough. I'm very disappointed in you. Try harder next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment